For any questions not answered here, please call 205-458-8898.
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS:
- Wall, column and permanent building utility outlets are not a part of booth space and are not to be used by exhibitors unless specified otherwise by building management.
- Claims will not be considered unless filed by exhibitor prior to close of exposition.
- Under no circumstances shall anyone other than a Convention Complex electrician make electrical connections.
- All exhibitor's cords must be of the 3 wire grounded type. All exposed non-current carrying metal parts of fixed equipment, which are liable to be energized, shall be grounded and U.L. listed.
- Rates quoted for all connections cover only the bringing of service to the booth in the most convenient manner and do not include connecting equipment or special wiring.
- All electrical, phone and data service comes from floor utility boxes. (no overhead installation).
- Each 110v service connection is 1 cord with 1 outlet.
- Advance orders must be received a minimum of ten (10) days prior to exhibitor arrival for move in and paid in full prior to start of the event.
- To access our online ordering system, please click here.
- When entering our ordering sytem, the events are listed in date order. If the event you are ordering service for is not in the list, please contact our Utility Services Department at (205)458-8898 or e-mail our Service Desk.
- The next display will list all the available services. Enter the quantity of any service you would like to request. Once you have complete the form, select Submit to proceed.
- Next, you should verify the items ordered and the total price. At the bottom of the form enter your name, address and payment information. Then select the Submit button.
- The information entered will then be verified. If all the required fields have been completed, you will get a Receipt of Order that you can print for your records. If any incomplete fields were found then you will get a message with the errors listed. Please correct the errors then resubmit the form.